In 1950 this plant was constructed by F&F Company and ran as a local concrete business in Conway. The company shut down their operation in 1980. Within a month Paul Tipton purchased the property and founded Conway Block inc. in its place. They operated this building until about 2005 when the new plant across town was built and the old location was abandoned. Most recently, many photographers and filmmakers have used the property as a cool place to do their work.
SUITE 108, INDIVIDUAL BUILDING
601 SQUARE FEET